|PlanetDacha.com features holiday rentals: Apartments in Nice - Villas & Apartments in Cape Town - Apartments in Kiev - Villas in the Caribbean|
|- simply search, book & pay!|
|For all booking or property registration enquiries,|
please call +44 208 770 2051
Terms and Conditions
The term PlanetDacha.com or or refers to the owner of the website, Pryce-Williams Limited whose registered office is 117 Autumn Drive, Belmont Heights, Belmont, SM2 5FA, Surrey. Our company registration number is 7153650 and incorporated in England and Wales under the Companies Act of 2006 as a private company. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to PlanetDacha.com, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Payments to secure a property reservation
Payments for booking a rental property are conducted directly between a guest and property owner. PlanetDacha.com does not hold any bank account or bank card details.
Funds are transferred directly from the guest to the property owner or property manager.
Guests who wish to cancel their reservation should therefore contact the owner or property agent directly to understand if they qualify for a refund. The property owner or agent can then arrange for the agreed re-imbursement to be made directly from the owner or agent to the traveller.
PlanetDacha.com does strongly advise however, that all travellers possess valid travel insurance ahead of their trip to ensure they are covered, should an unforeseen event or circumstance arise.
It is also recommended to pay reservations with a credit card (PlanetDacha.com provides a payment solution), as the majority of credit card purchases are protected by their respective local country consumer credit laws (should the country concerned possess these laws.)
Registration fee (property owners and agents)
There is a cooling off period of 5 days whereby you may cancel your registration to the PlanetDacha.com site during your first registered year only. Details of why the account should be suspended will be required in writing. The full payment will then be reimbursed within what is deemed to be a reasonable time limit.
Refunds requested after 5 days and during the agreement period cannot be redeemed.
Cancellation of an advertisement by PlanetDacha.com
If it is deemed that a property advert contains inappropriate, unsuitable or misleading information we reserve the right to remove it from the website and no refund will be offered. A warning may or may not be given to the owner or agent concerned.
If the owner is in breach of our Ê»Terms and ConditionsÊ¼, their advertisement may be removed without notice and without a refund. If an owner chooses to cancel their agreement before the expiry of its duration, they must do so in writing to PlanetDacha.com. No refunds in such instances will be given.
PlanetDacha refund policy